- A geologist’s view on climate change: we are not going to destroy Earth, it has gone through bigger shifts before. That is why Sustainability has to be people focused.
- Raising the tax on gasoline would be the best solution for so many different reasons yet instead
congress is moving to further de-link highway funding from driving.
- Biking and walking are most popular among the lowest income groups in America: one can really see this to an extreme here in Leon where biking is essential for the poor but unheard of once a car can be afforded.
- A new report out from the UN lays out a serious global roadmap for how we can decarbonize our economies and stave of the more drastic possibilities of climate change. The New York Times has a good summary
- One thing that we could all do is eat less meat, as a new study dramatically points out.