- Over at Ideas for Sustainability  Joern Fischer identified some frameworks  within which certain groups of sustainability scientists seem to be trapped 1)He calls them group-think but they seem to be more like frameworks for sustainability problem-solving within which some individuals seem trapped..
- Good overview of the Santa Fe Institute and its potential in the Sustainability realm. With plenty of shout-outs to my Alma Mater.
- How much is clean air worth for you? Multi-national companies are giving hazard pay to get employees to move to some particularly egregious Chinese cities. 
- Another great piece from Vox.com  on a new paper pointing to “leverage points” for increasing the global food security. Research article is gated. 
- The BBC details an “extreme”  (and that is putting it lightly) idea for Achieving Sustainability. Actually probably a sensible thought if we ever decide to launch interstellar colonizing spaceships…for Sustainability here on Earth, probably not such a stellar plan.
Footnotes [ +  ]
|1.||↑||He calls them group-think but they seem to be more like frameworks for sustainability problem-solving within which some individuals seem trapped.|